Who Are We?
Founded in 1999 by James Wagner, Alliance Adjustment Group, Inc. has been helping residents of Pennsylvania and New Jersey maximize their insurance claims ever since. James’ previous experience in the construction industry and working for other adjusters has given the expert knowledge he needs to understand your damage, estimate it properly and negotiate expertly with your insurance company. We pride ourselves on honesty, morals, and character. Over the years Alliance Adjustment Group have hired the industry’s best adjusters and assistants who share our values to give you an excellent resource when it comes to handling your claim.
Alliance is bonded and insured by private companies to ensure that our reputation remains superb. You can trust Alliance to handle your insurance claim professionally and thoroughly
Years in the Business
Why use Alliance, and how does Alliance handle a claim?
- Licensed by the NJ Department of Banking and Insurance (www.state.nj.us/dobi)
- Licensed by the Delaware Insurance Department (www.delawareinsurance.gov)
- Member National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA) (www.napia.com): Member firms of NAPIA have joined together for the express purpose of promoting professional education, certification and promotion of a code of professional conduct. Not all public adjusters have chosen to join this group. Alliance believes that consumers must be protected from dangerous ‘fly-by-night’ companies. By choosing to be members of NAPIA, Alliance clients are assured of the utmost professionalism.
- Member Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (www.iicrc.org)
- Accredited Member Eastern Pennsylvania Bureau of Better Business Bureau (dc-easternpa.bbb.org): Rating A+
- Member Long Beach Island Business Alliance (www.njlbi.com)
- Member Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce (www.centralbuckschamber.com)
- Member Doylestown Business and Community Alliance (www.doylestownalliance.org)
- Member LeTip of Doylestown: Mr. Wagner has served on the Board of Directors for this networking organization for the past ten years, four of those as President (www.letipofdoylestown.com)
- Member LeTip of Bux-Mont (www.letipofbuxmontpa.com)
- Member LeTip of Princeton (www.letipofprinceton.net)
- Member LeTip of Blue Bell (www.letipbluebell.com)
- Member LeTip of Plymouth Meeting (www.pmletip.com)